The following award is open to community media organisations that do not hold an Ofcom Community Radio licence but will be accepted if they are from a not for profit organisation.
Digital or RSL Station Of The Year
This award is designed to showcase those stations that are not broadcasting as an Ofcom-licensed community radio station, but still have all the essential ingredients to deliver useful, informative and engaging community radio for their target communities.
This could be an Internet-only radio station, SSDAB, Local DAB, or RSL station.
Audio: 10 minutes
PDF: 4 pages of text, graphics and photos
(NOTE: 1 entry per station)
Your submission will be considered against the following five points
- Presentation and quality of entry
- Identification and engagement of target community and its needs
- Benefit and impact for the target community on air and off air
- Supporting and developing station members, staff and volunteers
- Good quality on air programming that caters and works for the target community