This award is designed to showcase the station that has all the essential ingredients that make informative and engaging community radio for its target community.
We want to see a mix of everything the station is doing on and off air, with a balanced audio and written submission, explaining what your target community is and what you do to deliver to that community. Some stations may choose to take highlights and extracts from other category entries and work those pieces together to create an overall picture of the station.
Audio: 15 minutes
PDF: 6 pages of text, graphics and photos
(NOTE: 1 entry per station)
Your submission will be considered against the following five points
- Presentation and quality of entry
- Identification and engagement of target community and its needs
- Benefit and impact for the target community on air and off air
- Supporting and developing station members, staff and volunteers
- Good quality on air programming that caters and works for the target community